Automotive.Caspoc is used for system-level modeling of all major vehicle sub-systems. The Caspoc Automotive Library provides complete vehicle system modeling for conventional, hybrid, electric and novel vehicle architectures from a single library. Adjustable component fidelity meets vehicle modeling requirements from concept to detailed Automotive integration.
- Caspoc Automotive library:
- Comprehensive full vehicle modeling from a single library
- Leveraged from existing Caspocc electric and mechancial library technology
- Built on years of Automotive modeling expertise
- Contains: engine, transmission, driveline, vehicle, tire, hybrid-electric, controller and Automotive accessory modeling objects.
- Flexible object configuration and component fidelity:
- Meets vehicle modeling requirements from concept car driveline to detailed electric vehicles including battery, electric machines, power electronics, control and driveline.
- Drag-n-drop modeling
- Rapid, consistent model construction.
- User-defined templates and self contained components accelerate modeling definition
- Detail models for various electric drive components:
- Accelerates model building and increases model accuracy and fidelity
- Design / Optimization by using the Experimenter script language:
- Design space exploration
- All without the need for complex external software
- Caspoc standard modeling language support:
- Combine and model with Caspoc standard based modeling libraries within the Caspoc environment
Simplify your electric vehicle simulations by using the special IPM, Inverter and Gearbox models from Caspoc
Caspoc’s Switched Mode Power Supply simulation models includes specialized models IC models for current mode control and power factor correction [pfc].
In any electric vehicle, battery storage is an essential part of the system.
Caspoc’s battery models allows users to simulate battery charging and discharging process in an energy storage system. The battery model can be used to model various types of batteries.