- Friendly and understandable for engineers user interface styled for MS Windows.
- Equations of motion for all components within the model are automatically generated according to the engineering description of the mechanical system.
- Nonlinear effects and large displacements for parts of the mechanical system are considered.
- Built-in parametrization scheme that works automatically when describing the mechanical system.
- Visualization of the mechanical system behavior and the values of its dynamical characteristics.
- Easy assembly of general model of units and subsystems.
- High capabilities on controlling mechanical system motion:
- Simulate motion of separate parts of the system according to user-defined rules.
- Simulate operation of the control system.
- Reform mechanical system structure during the motion.
- Flexible facilities of functions use and setting up:
- Analytical expressions.
- Conditional expressions.
- Table setting.
- Setting a function by a particular file that can be a result of other analysis.
- Different approximations are possible.
- Use any functions to set properties of force influences, lines and surfaces, laws of motion.
- Results of the analysis can be printed right away, exported to text editor or saved computer animation.
Click to Close this View
Using EULER, you can collect reliable information while being on early stages in the design process. Dynamic behavior of future devices can be analyzed. Besides that, you can analyze worst-case situations.
EULER is an indispensable tool for those who need an easy-to-demonstrate simulation of mechanical systems.